Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day 2: I'm not alone

This is my 2nd day in J010556.(not a big update, just a quick one)

This many sigs spawned in 24 hours. In the below screen shot I removed sigs that disapeared on the right and compared it to what appeared on the left.

So you can see the two wspace connections rolled, but the remaining 3 are new sigs. 



All of the respawns were 2 relic sites and 1 combat DED site.

I found the high sec, got my alt logged in and came in with my Helios.

 Whats the best thing about a pulsar? Bringing an armor ship into one! (no, don't do that only dumb people do that)

This was the ship I used, not the greatest thing, but it works.

 [Helios, ◄ιΈ­► Gen smells weird]
Damage Control II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Expanded Cargohold II

Cargo Scanner II
Relic Analyzer II
Data Analyzer II
Initiated Harmonic Warp Scrambler I
5MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive

Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Sisters Core Probe Launcher

Small Emission Scope Sharpener I
Small Emission Scope Sharpener I


Warrior II x1

Core Scanner Probe I x8



In the time that I went out, logged in my helios, fit the helios and returned.. someone had warped to all the relic sites and cherry picked the best cans.

Why you little sneaks! Clearly I'm not alone. I guess someone else had the same idea.

This is what was left for me from the remaining cans.  O well, I have plans within plans.. muahah muahaha .. (evil laugh off into the distance)






No comments:

Post a Comment